Skip to main content

Caravan Camper Progress

Caravan Camper Progress 
So far I have got the Camper registered which was a great outcome. Im looking at replacing the leaf springs, bearings and brakes just so I know im not going to have a problem with them. 
Also, my daughter has been great in patching the problem areas of the canvas. Im having real problems finding a company that is able to make me a complete new camper canvas, in New South Wales.
So far it is going okay though Im unable to get the fridge working and it smells ghastly so I have decided to replace the fridge when I can afford it. I looked around and they cost about $250 for a 240-volt fridge with a three-year warranty. im not going off the grid so this should do me fine with my cooler.
Heres some photos of the inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Arboretum, Canberra - Australia

National Arboretum, Canberra - Australia Great day today! I thought the Arboretum would be a boring place so last time I was here I didn’t see it. This time I thought I would give it a chance and I was so surprised. There are mass plantings of trees and it looks great. Plenty of stealth campers enjoying what it has to offer. The views are stunning and it’s such a short drive from the city. 5 minutes I’d say.  Make sure you come out for a visit as there are plenty of areas to view and explore and your able to drive from place to place and parking is a dream. Here are some photos.

Parliament House (New), Canberra - Australia

Parliament House (New), Canberra - Australia As an Australian kid we all were stuck going on school excursion to Parliament House. As a kid I went to the old house then visited the new house after I had left school. The new house is really very pretty and is a great place to visit. Your able to watch parliament when it sits from the gallery. If you think it is a good idea to yell abuse at or country’s finest I would advise against it as the house is top heavy with security and Australian federal police. Still it’s good to have a look at these self serving dopes. The house has so many exhibits it reall will take a fair amount of time to see it all. I loved the paintings of all the former prime ministers. Just a personal preference I guess. A great exhibit is the gifts to the country by dignitaries from other nations.  There is a gift store that you exit the house by but give it a miss I’d say. Parking is free onsite and you will find a parking spot easily. I’m not sure ab...

Goulburn NSW Australia

Goulburn NSW Australia On the way to Canberra today, we stopped in at Goulburn. Goulburn was Australia’s first inland settlement.  The town nowadays looks a little run down and I more than likely will drive past it in future. It still has the Big Marino though it’s been moved 800 meters from its original location.  Goulburn is the home to the NSW police academy. It’s sort of fitting that there is a large jail here also.